2017 Code of Alabama
Title 18 - EMINENT DOMAIN.
Chapter 1A - EMINENT DOMAIN GENERALLY.
Article 11 - Evidence in Condemnation Actions.
- Section 18-1A-190 - Scope of article.
- Section 18-1A-191 - View of the property taken.
- Section 18-1A-192 - Opinion evidence as to value.
- Section 18-1A-193 - Evidence supporting opinion as to value.
- Section 18-1A-194 - Evidence supporting opinion as to remainder value in partial taking.
- Section 18-1A-195 - Opinion of owner as to value.
- Section 18-1A-197 - Factors upon which opinion as to value may not be based.
- Section 18-1A-196 - Basis for opinion as to value.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.