2017 Code of Alabama
Title 17 - ELECTIONS.
Chapter 6 - ELECTION PREPARATION.
Article 1 - Precincts.
- Section 17-6-1 - Purpose.
- Section 17-6-2 - Establishment of precincts; boundaries; precinct map; reapportionment coordination.
- Section 17-6-3 - Voting districts; naming of precincts.
- Section 17-6-4 - Designating and equipping voting places; county voting centers.
- Section 17-6-5 - List of voters for each voting place.
- Section 17-6-6 - Adjustment of precinct configuration, boundaries, etc.
- Section 17-6-7 - Permanent Legislative Committee on Reapportionment as liaison with Bureau of Census; assistance to counties.
- Section 17-6-8 - Cooperation with Permanent Legislative Committee on Reapportionment.
- Section 17-6-9 - Inapplicability to municipal elections.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.