2017 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - EDUCATION.
Section 16-18B-17 - Dissolution of corporation.

Universal Citation: AL Code § 16-18B-17 (2017)
Section 16-18B-17Dissolution of corporation.

At any time when no bonds of the corporation are outstanding the corporation may be dissolved upon the filing with the Secretary of State of an application for dissolution, which shall be subscribed by each of the members of the corporation and which shall be sworn to by each such member before an officer authorized to take acknowledgments to deeds. Upon the filing of said application for dissolution, the corporation shall cease and any property owned by it at the time of its dissolution shall pass to the State of Alabama. The Secretary of State shall file and record the application for dissolution in an appropriate book of record in his office, and shall make and issue, under the Great Seal of the State, a certificate that the corporation is dissolved, and shall record the certificate with the application for dissolution.

(Act 98-391, p. 771, §17.)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.