2017 Code of Alabama
Title 15 - CRIMINAL PROCEDURE.
Chapter 6 - PEACE PROCEEDINGS AND PROCEEDINGS TO PRESERVE ORDER.
Article 2 - Proceedings Before Judges.
- Section 15-6-20 - Examination of complainant and witnesses; form of affidavit.
- Section 15-6-21 - Arrest warrant.
- Section 15-6-22 - Hearing; discharge of defendant; continuation of hearing.
- Section 15-6-23 - When costs to be paid by complainant.
- Section 15-6-24 - Requiring security to keep the peace by defendant; when court appearance required; form of undertaking.
- Section 15-6-25 - Discharge of defendant; commitment to jail; contents of commitment warrant.
- Section 15-6-26 - Prosecution costs; execution for collection.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.