2017 Code of Alabama
Title 15 - CRIMINAL PROCEDURE.
Chapter 24 - DEFENDANTS WITH INTELLECTUAL DISABILITY.
- Section 15-24-1 - Short title.
- Section 15-24-2 - Definitions.
- Section 15-24-3 - Filing of affidavit that defendant is intellectually disabled.
- Section 15-24-4 - Affidavit furnished to judge, prosecutor, and defendant's attorney; use of affidavit.
- Section 15-24-5 - Proceedings upon finding defendant to be intellectually disabled.
- Section 15-24-6 - Affidavit part of court record; use of affidavit.
- Section 15-24-7 - Information gained under chapter inadmissible on issue of guilt.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.