2017 Code of Alabama
Title 15 - CRIMINAL PROCEDURE.
Chapter 22 - PARDONS, PAROLES, AND PROBATION.
Article 4 - Municipal Parole Boards.
- Section 15-22-70 - Mayor may appoint parole board; membership, terms, etc.
- Section 15-22-71 - Board meetings, quorum; number required for approval.
- Section 15-22-72 - Authority and duties; actions in writing.
- Section 15-22-73 - Appointment of parole officers; duties and powers; reports, records, etc., privileged.
- Section 15-22-74 - Work and educational releases; revocation; deemed escapee.
- Section 15-22-75 - Work release wages; payable to city; withholding confinement costs; disbursing balance.
- Section 15-22-76 - Discharge; arrest for violation of parole, with or without warrant; brought before parole officer; hearing; serving sentence upon revocation.
- Section 15-22-77 - Provisions of article cumulative; not repealer.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.