2017 Code of Alabama
Title 15 - CRIMINAL PROCEDURE.
Chapter 10 - ARRESTS.
Article 5 - Arrest in Other Counties.
- Section 15-10-70 - Duty of arresting officer and sheriff of other county.
- Section 15-10-71 - Application for removal order; granting of order.
- Section 15-10-72 - Endorsement on removal order.
- Section 15-10-73 - Application for guard in removal of prisoner; endorsement by court if application granted; guards for prisoners charged with misdemeanors.
- Section 15-10-74 - Arrest powers of peace officer in fresh pursuit.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.