2017 Code of Alabama
Title 14 - CRIMINAL CORRECTIONAL AND DETENTION FACILITIES.
Chapter 1 - BOARD AND DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS.
- Section 14-1-1.1 - Department of Corrections - Creation, duties, responsibilities, etc.
- Section 14-1-1.2 - Department of Corrections - Administration of penal and corrections institutions.
- Section 14-1-1.3 - Commissioner of Corrections - Appointment; salary; duties.
- Section 14-1-1.4 - Commissioner of Corrections - Qualifications; oath; bond.
- Section 14-1-1.5 - Deputy commissioners; appointment; duties; qualifications; salary.
- Section 14-1-1.6 - Release into federal custody of persons whose federal sentence exceeds state sentence.
- Section 14-1-4 - Officers and employees generally.
- Section 14-1-4.1 - Perry County Facility employment and appointments.
- Section 14-1-5 - Bond of officers and employees.
- Section 14-1-7 - Administrative divisions; chiefs of divisions.
- Section 14-1-8 - Functions and duties - Generally.
- Section 14-1-9 - Functions and duties - Advisor to Governor and Legislature; notice to Governor and Legislature prior to construction of permanent facilities at prisons.
- Section 14-1-10 - Functions and duties - Power and authority - Exercise; restrictions.
- Section 14-1-11 - Functions and duties - Power and authority - Rules and regulations.
- Section 14-1-12 - Treatment, care and segregation of tubercular and other convict patients needing long-time hospitalization.
- Section 14-1-13 - Fiscal year; annual report; periodic recommendations.
- Section 14-1-14 - Corrections Revolving Fund.
- Section 14-1-15 - Duties, authority, property, rights, etc., of Board of Corrections vested in Governor.
- Section 14-1-16 - Board of Corrections abolished; rights, duties, powers, property, etc., vested in Governor.
- Section 14-1-17 - Governor authorized to exercise functions, designate administrator, set salary and designate duties.
- Section 14-1-18 - Capital Outlay Oversight Commission; creation, composition; appointment; meetings; quorum; capital outlays and capital improvements; compensation; funding from oil and gas leases.
- Section 14-1-19 - Acceptance and redispensing of unused prescription medications.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.