There is a newer version of this Article
2017 Code of Alabama
Title 13A - CRIMINAL CODE.
Chapter 8 - OFFENSES INVOLVING THEFT.
Article 6 - Theft of Cable Television Services.
- Section 13A-8-120 - "Cable television company" defined.
- Section 13A-8-121 - Acts punishable as misdemeanors.
- Section 13A-8-122 - Possession of certain devices constitutes prima facie evidence of intent to violate article.
- Section 13A-8-123 - Civil liability for violations of Section 13A-8-121.
- Section 13A-8-124 - Injunctive relief; damages; proof of actual damages not prerequisite.
- Section 13A-8-125 - Equipment used to violate article is contraband; seizure and forfeiture.
- Section 13A-8-126 - Satellite reception dishes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.