There is a newer version of this Article
2017 Code of Alabama
Title 13A - CRIMINAL CODE.
Chapter 8 - OFFENSES INVOLVING THEFT.
Article 4 - Copying and Sale of Recorded Devices.
- Section 13A-8-80 - "Owner" defined.
- Section 13A-8-81 - Transfer, manufacture, distribution, etc., of certain sounds without consent prohibited; applicability; penalties; recording rights; evidence of performer's consent.
- Section 13A-8-82 - Possession, sale, rental, etc., of recorded device in violation of article prohibited; penalties.
- Section 13A-8-83 - Manufacturer's name required on package.
- Section 13A-8-84 - Confiscation of nonconforming recordings, equipment and components.
- Section 13A-8-85 - Damages in civil action.
- Section 13A-8-86 - Penalties for manufacture, sale, rental, possession for sale or rental, etc., in contravention of article; forfeiture.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.