There is a newer version of this Article
2017 Code of Alabama
Title 13A - CRIMINAL CODE.
Chapter 8 - OFFENSES INVOLVING THEFT.
Article 1A - Secondary Metal Recycling.
- Section 13A-8-30 - Definitions.
- Section 13A-8-31 - Record of purchases.
- Section 13A-8-31.1 - Payment and purchase limitations.
- Section 13A-8-31.2 - Registration and reporting requirements.
- Section 13A-8-32 - Inspections.
- Section 13A-8-33 - Law enforcement officers authorized to place hold on certain sales of metals.
- Section 13A-8-34 - Contesting identification or ownership of metal property.
- Section 13A-8-35 - Exceptions.
- Section 13A-8-35.1 - Liability for injuries.
- Section 13A-8-36 - Damage or destruction of property.
- Section 13A-8-37 - Possession or control of stolen property.
- Section 13A-8-37.1 - Ownership documentation required for purchase of certain property.
- Section 13A-8-37.2 - Lawful possession of metal property.
- Section 13A-8-38 - Construction.
- Section 13A-8-39 - Application.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.