2017 Code of Alabama
Title 13A - CRIMINAL CODE.
Chapter 6 - OFFENSES INVOLVING DANGER TO THE PERSON.
Article 8 - Human Trafficking.
- Section 13A-6-150 - Short title.
- Section 13A-6-151 - Definitions.
- Section 13A-6-152 - Human trafficking in the first degree.
- Section 13A-6-153 - Human trafficking in the second degree.
- Section 13A-6-154 - Evidence of certain facts or conditions not deemed a defense.
- Section 13A-6-155 - Mandatory restitution.
- Section 13A-6-156 - Forfeiture of profits or proceeds and interest in property.
- Section 13A-6-157 - Civil action by victims; relief awarded.
- Section 13A-6-158 - Limitation period.
- Section 13A-6-159 - Affirmative defense.
- Section 13A-6-160 - Concurrent prosecuting authority; separate offenses.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.