2017 Code of Alabama
Title 13A - CRIMINAL CODE.
Chapter 12 - OFFENSES AGAINST PUBLIC HEALTH AND MORALS.
Article 5 - Drug Offenses.
Division 7 - Demand Reduction Assessment Act.
- Section 13A-12-280 - Short title.
- Section 13A-12-281 - Additional penalties prescribed.
- Section 13A-12-282 - Collection of penalties.
- Section 13A-12-283 - Deposit of penalties in Drug Demand Reduction Fund; use of fund.
- Section 13A-12-284 - Suspension and reduction of penalty conditioned on participation in drug rehabilitation program; amount of reduction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.