2017 Code of Alabama
Title 13A - CRIMINAL CODE.
Chapter 12 - OFFENSES AGAINST PUBLIC HEALTH AND MORALS.
Article 4 - Obscenity and Related Offenses.
- Division 1 - General Provisions.
- Division 2 - Importation, Display, Distribution, etc., of Obscene Matter Generally.
- Division 3 - Sale, Exhibition, etc., of Obscene Materials to Minors.
- Division 4 - Obscene Materials Containing Visual Reproduction of Children.
- Division 5 - Alabama Anti-Obscenity Enforcement Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.