There is a newer version of this Article
2017 Code of Alabama
Title 13A - CRIMINAL CODE.
Chapter 10 - OFFENSES AGAINST PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION.
Article 9 - Biological and Bacteriological Weapons.
- Section 13A-10-190 - Definitions.
- Section 13A-10-191 - Designation of explosives.
- Section 13A-10-192 - Additional designations.
- Section 13A-10-193 - Destructive device or bacteriological or biological weapon - Possession, manufacture, transportation, or distribution.
- Section 13A-10-193.1 - Destructive device or bacteriological or biological weapon - Unlawful manufacture in the second degree.
- Section 13A-10-193.2 - Destructive device or bacteriological or biological weapon - Unlawful manufacture in the first degree.
- Section 13A-10-194 - Destructive device or bacteriological or biological weapon - Sales, distribution, etc.
- Section 13A-10-195 - Possession, distribution, etc., of detonator, explosive, poison gas, or hoax device by person under indictment or convicted of felony.
- Section 13A-10-196 - Possession, distribution, etc., of hoax device represented as destructive device or weapon.
- Section 13A-10-197 - Explosives or destructive device or bacteriological or biological weapons crime - Attempt.
- Section 13A-10-198 - Explosives or destructive device or bacteriological or biological weapons crime - Conspiracy.
- Section 13A-10-199 - Hinderance or obstruction during detection, disarming, or destruction of destructive device or weapon.
- Section 13A-10-200 - Possession, distribution, etc., of destructive device or weapon intended to cause injury or destruction.
- Section 13A-10-201 - Separate offenses.
- Section 13A-10-202 - Searches and inspections.
- Section 13A-10-203 - Records of destructive devices, etc., and reports of loss or theft.
- Section 13A-10-204 - Power to compel attendance of witnesses and production of evidence.
- Section 13A-10-205 - Excluded persons and activities.
- Section 13A-10-206 - Use of explosives for legitimate agricultural activities.
- Section 13A-10-207 - Forfeiture of property.
- Section 13A-10-208 - Exclusions for lawfully intended purposes.
- Section 13A-10-209 - Exclusions for lawfully intended purposes.
- Section 13A-10-210 - Criminal possession of explosives.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.