There is a newer version of this Article
2017 Code of Alabama
Title 13A - CRIMINAL CODE.
Chapter 10 - OFFENSES AGAINST PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION.
Article 5 - Perjury and Related Offenses.
- Section 13A-10-100 - Definitions.
- Section 13A-10-101 - Perjury in the first degree.
- Section 13A-10-102 - Perjury in the second degree.
- Section 13A-10-103 - Perjury in the third degree.
- Section 13A-10-104 - Perjury prosecution for inconsistent statements; highest degree of perjury for which conviction may be had.
- Section 13A-10-105 - Corroboration required for perjury conviction; exception.
- Section 13A-10-106 - Denial of guilt in previous trial not to be prosecuted as perjury.
- Section 13A-10-107 - When retraction of false statement bar to perjury conviction.
- Section 13A-10-108 - Irregularities no defense to perjury prosecution.
- Section 13A-10-109 - Unsworn falsification to authorities.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.