2017 Code of Alabama
Title 12 - COURTS.
Chapter 8 - JUDICIAL CONFERENCE.
- Section 12-8-1 - Creation; composition; designation of members.
- Section 12-8-2 - Terms of office of members.
- Section 12-8-3 - Vacancies.
- Section 12-8-4 - Reimbursement of expenses of members; payment of printing, postage, etc., of conference.
- Section 12-8-5 - Chairman; meetings; officials and employees.
- Section 12-8-6 - Duties of conference generally.
- Section 12-8-7 - Chief Justice authorized to obtain statistics, etc., from court officials; forfeiture by court officials failing to furnish information requested; preparation by Chief Justice of forms to be filled out and submitted by court officials; statistics, etc., compiled by Chief Justice to be made available to conference.
- Section 12-8-8 - Chief Justice may direct use of appropriated funds by conference, etc.; application for grants and other assistance for conference.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.