2017 Code of Alabama
Title 12 - COURTS.
Chapter 17 - CIRCUIT AND DISTRICT COURT PERSONNEL.
- Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Article 2 - Circuit Court Judges.
- Article 3 - District Court Judges.
- Article 4 - Circuit Clerks and Registers.
- Article 5 - District Court Clerks.
- Article 6 - District Attorneys.
- Article 7 - Office of Prosecution Services.
- Article 8 - District Court Administrative Agency, Magistrates, and SupernumeraryMagistrates.
- Article 9 - Court Reporters.
- Article 10 - Bailiffs.
- Article 11 - Referees.
- Article 12 - Secretaries.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.