2017 Code of Alabama
Title 12 - COURTS.
Chapter 16 - JURIES.
Article 2A - Qualifications and Selection of Jurors Generally.
- Section 12-16-55 - Declaration of policy.
- Section 12-16-56 - Discrimination prohibited.
- Section 12-16-57 - Master list.
- Section 12-16-58 - Placement of names of prospective jurors in master jury box.
- Section 12-16-59 - Drawings from master jury box; preparation and contents of juror qualification forms; completion of qualification forms by prospective jurors; misrepresentation of material facts on qualification forms.
- Section 12-16-60 - Qualifications of jurors.
- Section 12-16-61 - Trial court jury box.
- Section 12-16-62 - No exemptions from jury service.
- Section 12-16-63 - Excusing prospective jurors from service.
- Section 12-16-63.1 - Request for postponement of service.
- Section 12-16-64 - Preservation of records.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.