2017 Code of Alabama
Title 12 - COURTS.
Chapter 10 - JUDICIAL COMPENSATION COMMISSION.
- Section 12-10-1 - Designation and term of office of chairman.
- Section 12-10-2 - Powers of members of commission as to witnesses, etc.
- Section 12-10-3 - Reimbursement of expenses of members of commission.
- Section 12-10-4 - Recommendation to Legislature by commission of salary and expense allowances to be paid judges generally.
- Section 12-10-5 - When recommendations may be submitted to Legislature; recommendations to become law upon adjournment of legislative session to which submitted unless rejected or altered by legislative act; recordation and publication thereof.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.