2017 Code of Alabama
Title 11 - COUNTIES AND MUNICIPAL CORPORATIONS.
Title 3 - PROVISIONS APPLICABLE TO COUNTIES AND MUNICIPAL CORPORATIONS.
Chapter 90 - FREE PUBLIC LIBRARIES.
- Section 11-90-1 - Powers of counties and municipalities as to establishment and maintenance of free public libraries generally.
- Section 11-90-2 - Library boards - Composition; appointment and terms of members; vacancies in office.
- Section 11-90-2.1 - Library boards - Membership in Class 2 municipalities.
- Section 11-90-3 - Library boards - Powers and duties.
- Section 11-90-4 - Establishment and maintenance of joint library service.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.