2017 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - ALABAMA BUSINESS AND NONPROFIT ENTITIES CODE.
Chapter 8 - GENERAL PARTNERSHIPS.
Article 7 - Partner's Dissociation when Business not Wound Up.
- Section 10A-8-7.01 - Purchase of dissociated partner's interest.
- Section 10A-8-7.02 - Dissociated partner's power to bind and liability to partnership.
- Section 10A-8-7.03 - Dissociated partner's liability to other persons.
- Section 10A-8-7.04 - Statement of dissociation.
- Section 10A-8-7.05 - Continued use of partnership name.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.