2017 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - ALABAMA BUSINESS AND NONPROFIT ENTITIES CODE.
Chapter 8 - GENERAL PARTNERSHIPS.
Article 4 - Relations of Partners to Each Other and to Partnership.
- Section 10A-8-4.01 - Partner's rights and duties.
- Section 10A-8-4.02 - Distributions in kind.
- Section 10A-8-4.03 - Partner's rights and duties with respect to information.
- Section 10A-8-4.04 - General standards of partner's conduct.
- Section 10A-8-4.05 - Actions by partnership and partners.
- Section 10A-8-4.06 - Continuation of partnership beyond definite term or particular undertaking.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.