2017 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - ALABAMA BUSINESS AND NONPROFIT ENTITIES CODE.
Chapter 5A - LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANIES.
- Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Article 2 - Formation.
- Article 3 - Relations of Members to Persons Dealing with Limited Liability Company.
- Article 4 - Relations of Members to Each Other and to the Limited Liability Company.
- Article 5 - Transferable Interests and Rights of Transferees and Creditors.
- Article 6 - Member's Dissociation.
- Article 7 - Dissolution, Winding Up, and Reinstatement.
- Article 8 - Limited Liabiity Companies Performing Professional Services.
- Article 9 - Actions by Members.
- Article 10 - Conversions and Mergers.
- Article 11 - Series Provisions.
- Article 12 - Transition Rules/Miscellaneous Provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.