2017 Code of Alabama
Title 10 - CORPORATIONS, PARTNERSHIPS, AND ASSOCIATIONS.
Chapter 9C - ALABAMA UNIFORM LIMITED PARTNERSHIP ACT OF 2010.
Article 9 - Foreign Limited Partnerships.
- Section 10-9C-901 - Governing law.
- Section 10-9C-902 - Application for certificate of authority.
- Section 10-9C-903 - Reserved.
- Section 10-9C-904 - Filing of certificate of authority.
- Section 10-9C-905 - Noncomplying name of foreign limited partnership.
- Section 10-9C-906 - Revocation of certificate of authority.
- Section 10-9C-907 - Cancellation of certificate of authority; effect of failure to have certificate.
- Section 10-9C-908 - Action by attorney general.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.