2017 Code of Alabama
Title 10 - CORPORATIONS, PARTNERSHIPS, AND ASSOCIATIONS.
Chapter 9C - ALABAMA UNIFORM LIMITED PARTNERSHIP ACT OF 2010.
Article 3 - Limited Partners.
- Section 10-9C-301 - Becoming limited partner.
- Section 10-9C-302 - No right or power as limited partner to bind limited partnership.
- Section 10-9C-303 - Liability to third parties.
- Section 10-9C-304 - Right of limited partner and former limited partner to information.
- Section 10-9C-305 - Limited duties of limited partners.
- Section 10-9C-306 - Person erroneously believing self to be limited partner.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.