2017 Code of Alabama
Title 10 - CORPORATIONS, PARTNERSHIPS, AND ASSOCIATIONS.
Chapter 9C - ALABAMA UNIFORM LIMITED PARTNERSHIP ACT OF 2010.
Article 12 - Miscellaneous Provisions.
- Section 10-9C-1201 - Uniformity of application and construction.
- Section 10-9C-1202 - Severability clause.
- Section 10-9C-1203 - Relation to Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act.
- Section 10-9C-1204 - Effective date.
- Section 10-9C-1205 - Reserved.
- Section 10-9C-1206 - Application to existing relationships.
- Section 10-9C-1207 - Savings clause.
- Section 10-9C-1208 - Classification.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.