2017 Code of Alabama
Title 10 - CORPORATIONS, PARTNERSHIPS, AND ASSOCIATIONS.
Chapter 12 - LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY ACT.
Article 10 - Merger and Consolidation.
- Section 10-12-54 - Merger and consolidation.
- Section 10-12-55 - (Applicable to limited liability companies organized after January 1, 1998, limited liability companies not electing to come under the pre-1997 changes, and to all limited liability companies after December 31, 2000.) Requirements for articles of merger; effective date.
- Section 10-12-56 - Vesting of certain rights, privileges, powers, property, liabilities and duties.
- Section 10-12-57 - Recording of articles of merger; effect when Secretary of State files articles; copy of certified articles conclusive evidence of matters.
- Section 10-12-58 - Applicability of Article 5 of Chapter 2A of Title 10.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.