There is a newer version of the Code of Alabama
2016 Code of Alabama
Title 8 - COMMERCIAL LAW AND CONSUMER PROTECTION.
Chapter 33 - VEHICLE PROTECTION PRODUCT ACT.
- Section 8-33-1 - Short title.
- Section 8-33-2 - Definitions.
- Section 8-33-3 - Compliance.
- Section 8-33-4 - Registration requirements.
- Section 8-33-5 - Conditions for warrantors.
- Section 8-33-6 - Conditions for policies.
- Section 8-33-7 - Form and contents of warranty.
- Section 8-33-8 - Cancellation of warranty.
- Section 8-33-9 - Prohibited acts.
- Section 8-33-10 - Record keeping requirements.
- Section 8-33-11 - Enforcement provisions.
- Section 8-33-12 - Rules and regulations.
- Section 8-33-13 - Applicability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.