There is a newer version of the Code of Alabama
2016 Code of Alabama
Title 8 - COMMERCIAL LAW AND CONSUMER PROTECTION.
Chapter 23 - HEALTH STUDIO SERVICES.
- Section 8-23-1 - Legislative findings and declaration.
- Section 8-23-2 - Definitions.
- Section 8-23-3 - Registration of health studio sales persons; resident agent; security bond.
- Section 8-23-4 - Health studio services contracts - Composition.
- Section 8-23-5 - Health studio services contracts - Written contract required; rights of buyer.
- Section 8-23-6 - Applicability of chapter.
- Section 8-23-7 - Assignment of contract; notice.
- Section 8-23-8 - Restriction of right of action of buyer prohibited.
- Section 8-23-9 - Effect of noncompliance with chapter.
- Section 8-23-10 - Supervision and enforcement of chapter.
- Section 8-23-11 - Penalty.
- Section 8-23-12 - Chapter not exclusive.
- Section 8-23-13 - Noncompliance with chapter constitutes unfair trade practice.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.