There is a newer version of the Code of Alabama
2016 Code of Alabama
Title 8 - COMMERCIAL LAW AND CONSUMER PROTECTION.
Chapter 19C - TELEPHONE SOLICITATIONS.
- Section 8-19C-1 - Legislative findings.
- Section 8-19C-2 - Database of subscribers objecting to telephone solicitations.
- Section 8-19C-3 - Database fees.
- Section 8-19C-4 - Disclosure of information.
- Section 8-19C-5 - Identification by telephone solicitors required.
- Section 8-19C-6 - Violations.
- Section 8-19C-7 - Action to enjoin violations.
- Section 8-19C-8 - Defenses.
- Section 8-19C-9 - Limitations.
- Section 8-19C-10 - Jurisdiction.
- Section 8-19C-11 - Remedies not exclusive.
- Section 8-19C-12 - Liability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.