2016 Code of Alabama
Title 6 - CIVIL PRACTICE.
Chapter 10 - EXEMPTIONS.
Article 1 - Exemptions From Levy and Sale Under Process.
Division 1 - General Provisions.
- Section 6-10-1 - Law governing exemptions and claims.
- Section 6-10-2 - Homestead exemption - Amount; area.
- Section 6-10-3 - Homestead exemption - Alienation by married person.
- Section 6-10-4 - Homestead exemption - Liens not affected.
- Section 6-10-5 - Burial place and church pew or seat.
- Section 6-10-6 - Personalty.
- Section 6-10-6.1 - Exclusions from personal property.
- Section 6-10-7 - Wages, salaries, or other compensation of laborers or employees for personal services.
- Section 6-10-8 - Rights of beneficiaries and assignees under life insurance policies.
- Section 6-10-9 - Partnership property.
- Section 6-10-10 - County and municipal property.
- Section 6-10-11 - Exemptions in federal bankruptcy.
- Section 6-10-12 - Adjustments to exemption values.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.