2016 Code of Alabama
Title 45 - LOCAL LAWS.
Chapter 2 - BALDWIN COUNTY.
Article 22 - Parks, Historic Preservation, Museums, and Recreation.
Part 1 - Baldwin County Department of Archives and History.
- Section 45-2-220 - Applicability.
- Section 45-2-220.01 - Legislative findings.
- Section 45-2-220.02 - Department of Archives and History established; fees and costs.
- Section 45-2-220.03 - Archives as depository of records and historical items.
- Section 45-2-220.04 - Funding.
- Section 45-2-220.05 - Additional recording fees.
- Section 45-2-220.06 - Advisory Board.
- Section 45-2-220.07 - Development of record management program.
- Section 45-2-220.08 - Archives; staff.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.