2016 Code of Alabama
Title 45 - LOCAL LAWS.
Chapter 2 - BALDWIN COUNTY.
Article 2 - Alcoholic Beverages.
Part 3 - Wine Sales.
- Section 45-2-22 - Applicability.
- Section 45-2-22.01 - Purpose.
- Section 45-2-22.02 - Definitions.
- Section 45-2-22.03 - Wholesaler licensees; exclusive sales territories.
- Section 45-2-22.04 - Prohibited activities - Supplier.
- Section 45-2-22.05 - Prohibited activities - Wholesaler.
- Section 45-2-22.06 - Conditions of amendment, modification, termination, etc., of agreement.
- Section 45-2-22.07 - Transfer of wholesaler business.
- Section 45-2-22.08 - Compensation for violation; arbitration.
- Section 45-2-22.09 - Waiver of rights; voluntary settlements.
- Section 45-2-22.10 - Agreements governed by this part; transferees; successors.
- Section 45-2-22.11 - Remedies.
- Section 45-2-22.12 - Provisions cumulative.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.