2016 Code of Alabama
Title 43 - WILLS AND DECEDENTS' ESTATES.
Chapter 2 - ADMINISTRATION OF ESTATES.
Article 2 - Grant of Letters Testamentary of Administration.
Division 2 - Grant of Letters of Administration.
- Section 43-2-40 - Generally.
- Section 43-2-41 - Form.
- Section 43-2-42 - Order of grant of administration.
- Section 43-2-43 - Renunciation or relinquishment of right to administration.
- Section 43-2-44 - Grant of administration when more than one person entitled thereto; preference of whole blood over half blood.
- Section 43-2-45 - Letters not granted until five days after intestate's death; examination of applicants and witnesses.
- Section 43-2-46 - Postponing issuance of letters during time for appeal.
- Section 43-2-47 - Special administrator ad colligendum.
- Section 43-2-48 - Conclusiveness of letters.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.