2016 Code of Alabama
Title 43 - WILLS AND DECEDENTS' ESTATES.
Chapter 2 - ADMINISTRATION OF ESTATES.
Article 2 - Grant of Letters Testamentary of Administration.
Division 1 - Grant of Letters Testamentary.
- Section 43-2-20 - Generally.
- Section 43-2-21 - Form.
- Section 43-2-22 - Disqualification of certain persons to serve as executor or administrator.
- Section 43-2-23 - Issuance of letters to married woman.
- Section 43-2-24 - Supplemental letters for minors and married women upon removal of disability.
- Section 43-2-25 - Procedure for renouncing appointment.
- Section 43-2-26 - Issuance of letters to others named in will upon renunciation or failure to apply by one named.
- Section 43-2-27 - Letters of administration granted in stated order on failure of executor to apply, etc.
- Section 43-2-28 - Death of sole or surviving executor.
- Section 43-2-29 - Grant of letters testamentary after revocation of letters of administration.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.