2016 Code of Alabama
Title 40 - REVENUE AND TAXATION.
Chapter 18 - INCOME TAXES.
- Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Article 2 - Withholding Tax; Optional Short Form Tax; Declaration of Estimated Tax.
- Article 3 - Setoff Debt Collection.
- Article 4 - Solar Energy Tax Credits.
- Article 4A - Rural Physician Tax Credit.
- Article 4B - Credits Against State Income Tax Liability.
- Article 5 - Voluntary Check-off Designations on State Income Tax Returns.
- Article 6 - Alabama S Corporations.
- Article 7 - Tax Credits for Projects of New Businesses and Business Expansions.
- Article 7A - Tariff Credit Act of 2011.
- Article 8 - Coal Production Tax Credit.
- Article 9 - Capital Credits for Qualified Products.
- Article 10 - Reemployment Act of 2010.
- Article 11 - Full Employment Act of 2011.
- Article 12 - Catastrophe Savings Accout.
- Article 13 - "Heroes for Hire" Tax Credit Act of 2012.
- Article 14 - Irrigation Equipment Tax Credit.
- Article 15 - Private Intrastate Adoption or Adoption of a Qualified Foster Child.
- Article 16 - Alabama Jobs Act.
- Article 17 - Alabama Small Business and Agribusiness Jobs Act.
- Article 18 - Tax Credit for Use of Port Facilities.
- Article 19 - Growing Alabama Credits.
- Article 20 - Apprenticeship Tax Credit Act of 2016.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.