2016 Code of Alabama
Title 40 - REVENUE AND TAXATION.
Chapter 12 - LICENSES.
Article 9 - Automotive Dismantlers and Parts Recyclers.
- Section 40-12-410 - Definitions.
- Section 40-12-411 - License - Required.
- Section 40-12-412 - License - Application.
- Section 40-12-413 - License - Fee.
- Section 40-12-414 - License - Proof of financial responsibility.
- Section 40-12-415 - License - Term; renewal.
- Section 40-12-416 - License - Refusal, cancellation, or revocation - Authority of Commissioner of Revenue.
- Section 40-12-418 - Other licenses not required.
- Section 40-12-419 - Records to be kept; inspection of records.
- Section 40-12-420 - Transfer of motor vehicle certificate of title to or from automotive dismantler and parts recycler.
- Section 40-12-421 - Restrictions on sales at salvage pools or salvage disposal sales; buyer's identification cards.
- Section 40-12-422 - Salvage dealers licensed in other states.
- Section 40-12-423 - License plates from dismantled vehicles to be forwarded to Department of Revenue.
- Section 40-12-424 - Penalty.
- Section 40-12-425 - Injunctive relief.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.