2016 Code of Alabama
Title 39 - PUBLIC WORKS.
Chapter 5 - ACTIONS OR PROCEEDINGS UPON PUBLIC WORKS OR IMPROVEMENTS CONTRACTS IMPROPERLY LET OR EXECUTED.
- Section 39-5-1 - Contracts let in violation of law unenforceable; certificate of compliance; rebuttable presumption of compliance.
- Section 39-5-2 - Issuance of false or fraudulent certificate of compliance.
- Section 39-5-3 - Actions to recover funds received under such contracts.
- Section 39-5-4 - Actions to enjoin letting or execution of such contracts or payment of public funds thereunder.
- Section 39-5-5 - Persons entering into contracts for public works presumed to have notice of title.
- Section 39-5-6 - Provisions of title mandatory; construction and application of title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.