2016 Code of Alabama
Title 37 - PUBLIC UTILITIES AND PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION.
Chapter 8 - PENAL PROVISIONS.
- Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Article 2 - Rate or Tariff Violations.
- Article 3 - Offenses Involving Sale, Use, or Distribution of Electricity.
- Article 4 - Offenses Involving Sale, Use or Distribution of Gas.
- Article 5 - Offenses Involving Common Carriers Generally.
- Article 6 - Offenses Involving Telephones and Telegraphs.
- Article 7 - Offenses Involving Sale, Use or Distribution of Water.
- Article 8 - Offenses Involving Reports and Records.
- Article 9 - Offenses Involving Payment of Wages.
- Article 10 - Unlawful Solicitation of Claims.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.