2016 Code of Alabama
Title 37 - PUBLIC UTILITIES AND PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION.
Chapter 14 - SERVICE TERRITORIES FOR ELECTRIC SUPPLIERS.
Article 2 - 1985 Act.
- Section 37-14-30 - Declaration of findings and policy; relationship to 1984 act.
- Section 37-14-31 - Definitions.
- Section 37-14-32 - Electric service outside existing municipal limits.
- Section 37-14-33 - Retail electric service within municipalities.
- Section 37-14-34 - Resolution of disputes as to sales or purchases of facilities.
- Section 37-14-35 - Applicability of certain provisions of Title 37.
- Section 37-14-36 - Special rules for elimination of duplication.
- Section 37-14-37 - Provision of retail electric service in violation of article.
- Section 37-14-38 - Validation procedure; authorization for validation of provisions of article.
- Section 37-14-39 - Effect of any ruling of invalidity.
- Section 37-14-40 - Repealer; actions taken pursuant to inconsistent provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.