There is a newer version of the Code of Alabama
2016 Code of Alabama
Title 35 - PROPERTY.
Chapter 9A - UNIFORM RESIDENTIAL LANDLORD AND TENANT ACT.
Article 4 - Remedies.
Division 2 - Landlord Remedies.
- Section 35-9A-421 - Noncompliance with rental agreement; failure to pay rent.
- Section 35-9A-422 - Failure to maintain.
- Section 35-9A-423 - Remedies for absence, nonuse, and abandonment.
- Section 35-9A-424 - Waiver of landlord's right to terminate.
- Section 35-9A-425 - Landlord liens; distraint for rent.
- Section 35-9A-426 - Remedy after termination.
- Section 35-9A-427 - Recovery of possession limited.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.