There is a newer version of the Code of Alabama
2016 Code of Alabama
Title 35 - PROPERTY.
Chapter 9A - UNIFORM RESIDENTIAL LANDLORD AND TENANT ACT.
Article 4 - Remedies.
Division 1 - Tenant Remedies.
- Section 35-9A-401 - Noncompliance by the landlord.
- Section 35-9A-402 - Failure to deliver possession.
- Section 35-9A-403 - Reserved.
- Section 35-9A-404 - Wrongful failure to make available heat, water, hot water, or essential services.
- Section 35-9A-405 - Counterclaims for action for possession or rent.
- Section 35-9A-406 - Fire or casualty damage.
- Section 35-9A-407 - Tenant's remedies for landlord's unlawful ouster, exclusion, or diminution of service.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.