2016 Code of Alabama
Title 34 - PROFESSIONS AND BUSINESSES.
Chapter 23 - PHARMACISTS AND PHARMACIES.
Article 3 - Pharmacies.
- Section 34-23-70 - Management; display of permit and license; poisons; prescription requirements; violations.
- Section 34-23-71 - Requirements for prescription rooms.
- Section 34-23-72 - Internship training sites.
- Section 34-23-73 - Preceptor qualifications.
- Section 34-23-74 - Hospitals and related institutions; automated dispensing systems.
- Section 34-23-75 - Emergency prescription refill.
- Section 34-23-76 - Repackaging, relabeling, and storing of non-controlled legend drugs for certain residential care facility patients.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.