2016 Code of Alabama
Title 32 - MOTOR VEHICLES AND TRAFFIC.
Chapter 9A - COMMERCIAL MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY REQUIREMENTS.
- Section 32-9A-1 - Definitions.
- Section 32-9A-2 - Compliance with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations; in-service training by law enforcement officers.
- Section 32-9A-2.5 - Inspection of commercial vehicles.
- Section 32-9A-3 - Inspection of records; etc., rules and regulations.
- Section 32-9A-4 - Penalties.
- Section 32-9A-5 - Construction.
- Section 32-9A-6 - Interstate hours of service limitations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.