2016 Code of Alabama
Title 32 - MOTOR VEHICLES AND TRAFFIC.
Chapter 5A - RULES OF THE ROAD.
Article 12 - Bicycles and Play Vehicles.
- Section 32-5A-260 - Traffic laws apply to persons riding bicycles.
- Section 32-5A-261 - Riding on bicycles.
- Section 32-5A-262 - Clinging to vehicles.
- Section 32-5A-263 - Riding on roadways and bicycle paths; right side signalling.
- Section 32-5A-264 - Carrying articles.
- Section 32-5A-265 - Lamps and other equipment on bicycles.
- Section 32-5A-266 - Violations of article as misdemeanor; responsibility of parent or guardian; applicability of article.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.