There is a newer version of the Code of Alabama
2016 Code of Alabama
Title 32 - MOTOR VEHICLES AND TRAFFIC.
Chapter 5 - REGULATION OF OPERATION OF MOTOR VEHICLES, ETC., GENERALLY.
Article 9 - Equipment.
Division 2 - Lights, Lamps and Reflective Devices.
- Section 32-5-240 - Required lighting equipment and illuminating devices of vehicles.
- Section 32-5-241 - Additional permissible lights on vehicles.
- Section 32-5-242 - Requirements as to head lamps and auxiliary driving lamps.
- Section 32-5-243 - Lighting equipment and warning devices for vehicles engaged in mail service.
- Section 32-5-244 - Lights on parked vehicles.
- Section 32-5-245 - Reflectors or similar warning devices on horse-drawn wagons and other vehicles.
- Section 32-5-246 - Reflective devices for slow-moving vehicles - Required; design.
- Section 32-5-247 - Reflective devices for slow-moving vehicles - Mounting.
- Section 32-5-248 - Reflective devices for slow-moving vehicles - Restrictions on use.
- Section 32-5-249 - Reflective devices for slow-moving vehicles - Bicycles or ridden animals.
- Section 32-5-250 - Reflective devices for slow-moving vehicles - Other provisions not repealed, etc.
- Section 32-5-251 - Reflective devices for slow-moving vehicles - Violations.
- Section 32-5-252 - Approval of lighting devices; prohibited lamps and devices; regulations; lists of approved devices to be published.
- Section 32-5-253 - Enforcement of provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.