2016 Code of Alabama
Title 32 - MOTOR VEHICLES AND TRAFFIC.
Chapter 5 - REGULATION OF OPERATION OF MOTOR VEHICLES, ETC., GENERALLY.
Article 9 - Equipment.
Division 1 - General Provisions.
- Section 32-5-210 - Restrictions as to tire equipment.
- Section 32-5-211 - Flag or light at end of load.
- Section 32-5-212 - Brakes.
- Section 32-5-213 - Horns and warning devices.
- Section 32-5-214 - Mirrors.
- Section 32-5-215 - Windshields must be unobstructed; windshield wipers; tinting.
- Section 32-5-216 - Mufflers; prevention of noise, smoke, etc.
- Section 32-5-217 - Safety belts.
- Section 32-5-218 - Safety glazing material in motor vehicles.
- Section 32-5-219 - Location of television viewers.
- Section 32-5-220 - Flares or other warning devices - Carrying required by certain vehicles; specifications.
- Section 32-5-221 - Flares or other warning devices - Display.
- Section 32-5-222 - Requirements for child passenger restraints.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.