2016 Code of Alabama
Title 32 - MOTOR VEHICLES AND TRAFFIC.
Chapter 15 - RENTING, HIRING AND USING MOTOR VEHICLES.
- Section 32-15-1 - Fraudulent determination of mileage.
- Section 32-15-2 - Renting to intoxicated person.
- Section 32-15-3 - Person hiring tampering with mileage device.
- Section 32-15-4 - Obtaining possession by trick, false representation, etc.
- Section 32-15-5 - Hiring with intent to defraud.
- Section 32-15-6 - Failure to redeliver hired vehicle; service of written demand.
- Section 32-15-7 - Embezzlement, conversion, etc., of motor vehicle which is subject of larceny.
- Section 32-15-8 - Permitting another to drive hired car.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.