2016 Code of Alabama
Title 30 - MARITAL AND DOMESTIC RELATIONS.
Chapter 7 - DOMESTIC VIOLENCE SHELTER STANDARDS.
- Section 30-7-1 - Adoption of standards by Alabama Coalition Against Domestic Violence, Incorporated.
- Section 30-7-2 - Minimum standards for domestic violence shelters.
- Section 30-7-3 - State funding.
- Section 30-7-4 - Coalition certification; funding.
- Section 30-7-5 - Allocating coalition funds.
- Section 30-7-6 - Perpetrator counseling programs.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.